"...we were able to implement many of his useful recommendations to add value to our product suite. I highly recommend him." - Michael Doyle, co-author of How to Make Meetings Work, and CEO of MemeWorks
What Quinnovation delivers
Quinnovation helps clients take performance to the next level. We apply a balanced mix of technology and strategy, combined with a deep understanding of how people learn, think, and work, to deliver solutions. Quinnovation works with our clients to identify the problem, and creatively develop an approach that meets the requirements of effectiveness, efficiency, and engagement. We represent our clients to their clients, representing thought and technology leadership. When a generic solution won’t cut it, or the problems are complex, that’s where we shine. While every relationship is unique, the following characterizes the types of solutions we provide:
We have found that many organizations are implementing elearning tactically, with separate initiatives that do not work and play well together. Or, they’re delivering a learning solution to the market but want to take it to a new level. Increasingly, we find that these organizations need to take a step back, figure out how these pieces work together, and develop a set of steps to take them forward. Quinnovation provides a roadmap to get from where you are now to where you are taking full advantage of the capability of your resources and the ways technology can augment that capability. Quinnovation has, across numerous engagements, developed and tested a framework that provides guidance for developing a custom plan for an organization. Get details here.
We offer a suite of tactical steps that meet specific needs, doing a 'makeover' on the processes and tools that develop learning, increase performance, and support problem-solving and innovation. Most of these processes have nuances that are not obvious, but have big effects on the ultimate goal. We review the processes employed, and streamline and optimize them. The result is improvement in the quality of the development process and the resulting outcomes. Whether it’s immersive learning simulations (read: games), mobile, performance support, content models, or more, we can help you get a great solution whether product or process. Get details here.
Quinnovation has established a reputation for delivering workshops that deliver targeted content and active engagement to yield results. Our presentations and workshops at conferences reliably yield high ratings. We can develop and deliver custom workshops to meet any need. Get details here.
We also are able to execute on many of the tasks organizations need 'on the fly':
- Writing: we quickly generate acclaimed white papers about how performance can be facilitated through new technologies.
- Presenting: Clark has experience and accolades as a credible, comprehensible, and engaging speaker on new technologies and the implications for learning.
- Proposals: we help our customers write successful proposals that push the boundaries and demonstrate a rich grasp of the underpinning theories.
Recent successes include:
- Creating a unified content model to take an existing online learning initiative to the next generation
- Developing an elearning plan to take a global initiative beyond the initial face-to-face workshop stage
- Creating an elearning roadmap that guides an organization from face-to-face training to an online solution
- Analyzing two separate divisional elearning approaches and developing a strategic plan to yield both improved learning outcomes and content development efficiencies
- Helping secure a performance support system contract worth over $2M, then designing the solution
- Developing the methodology for engaging yet cost-effective learning experiences, with an associated workshop
- Designing and co-delivering a mobile learning workshop
- Designing a content consolidation strategy to support mobile performance support
- Developing a mobile learning adjunct with quizzes, scenarios, and performance support
- Developing a full game on project management for non-project managers
Contact us now to get started!