Workshops and Speaking
Just developing new tools doesn't always solve the problem. Teams need to not only understand the necessary depth behind the process, but have practice applying it. Workshops, properly designed and delivered, provide in-depth learning that leads to meaningful change. Whether .5 or 3 days, Quinnovation receives rave reviews on their workshops. Practicing what we preach, these workshops feature:
- deep content
- active learning
- engaging presentation
- Mobile Learning: based upon Clark’s books on mobile learning design, this workshop covers the mobile revolution, the devices, examples, principles, the design process, and the tools, to make mobile learning a reality. To take advantage of mobile you really do have to "think different" and this workshop provides the basis to do just that.
- Strategy: aimed at managers and executives, this workshop looks at the bigger picture of components like portals, eCommunity, mobile, and more and provides exercises to evaluate, consider, plan, and implement steps within your organization to take your use of technology to the next level. Based upon the framework detailed in Clark’s chapter (PDF) in Michael Allen’s e-Learning Annual 2009.
- Serious Game Design: based upon Clark's book on the topic, Engaging Learning: Designing e-Learning Simulation Games, this workshop develops an understanding of why learning simulations are powerful learning, and a systematic process to develop them. Learning can, and should, be hard fun!
- Social Learning: are you ready to tap into Web 2.0, the power of your people? This workshop, based upon our work with the Internet Time Alliance and a Learning Solutions article on the topic, covers the new tools, and details the very real formal and informal learning benefits to be found from social learning.
- Deeper Learning Design: covering the underlying cognitive and emotional components that lead to real learning, this workshop systematically reviews the components of learning design. Based upon 30 years of experience and this Learning Solutions article, the outcomes are designers empowered to make elearning that really works.
- Custom: Quinnovation can create a specialized workshop for your needs. Let's work together to make sure you get what you need.
“...an unqualified success. Your presentations really hit the mark...” - Chris Gray, Jacaranda
Clark Quinn has been in demand as a credible and engaging speaker on the topics above, and more (e.g. The Future of (e)Learning). He’s available to speak on topics relating to the broad area of learning, performance, technology, design, and strategy. Clark has spoken nationally and internationally for organizations such as the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy, the Distance Teaching and Learning conference, and Jacaranda, both in the US and overseas as far away as Australia, Colombia, Denmark, India, Taiwan, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates.
Contact us to get started.