"... provided us the ability to improve the engagement of our product while retaining the educational and technical sophistication of our solutions ... professional, creative, and adds significant value to our proposals and content as well as our corporate directions." - Charlie Gillette, CEO of Knowledge Anywhere
The world has changed. Digital technologies are revolutionizing business and research has dramatically changed our understanding of how we think, work, and learn. For organizations to succeed, these elements need to be aligned. Are you ready?
What is Quinnovation?
- working with organizations to apply technology in ways that respect our capabilities
- the application of a deep background in cognitive science and broad experience with technology to performance and innovation
- a track record of successful innovation
When do you Quinnovate?
When you need to go beyond! When you are no longer satisfied with the status quo and need a strategy to deliver performance solutions that blends technical elegance, engaging experiences, and effective outcomes, we're your partner. Clients come to us when they want to: ensure the deepest and tightest learning experience design, consider the broadest technology opportunities for the greatest value, deliver the optimal learner experience, and achieve real performance outcomes. We are the backstop when you’re doing the new, the out-of-the-box, and, of course, the innovative.
There are unique advantages to Quinnovating:
- it's all too easy to get drawn back into 'how things are done'. We provide a steady hand to keep on course for the new.
- it's hard to keep in mind the different elements that contribute. We have decades of experience in just that integration.
- seemingly intractable barriers will arise. We have a demonstrated ability to come up with creative solutions that are still pragmatic.
- helping organizations with the transition from face to face or online training to more effective use of technology, creating ‘roadmaps’ that work from the existing situation to achieve measurable goals for their unique circumstances
- designing content models for learning systems, yielding the greatest blend of ability to accept existing content and yet be flexible for custom and adaptive delivery
- creating mobile strategies for businesses to capitalize on the handheld revolution
- creating a social learning strategy for a formal learning unit to enhance an online approach
- guiding the process of embedding cognitive assessment strategies into mobile games
We can add value at any stage, but you get the best value bringing us in early, while the solution is still being developed, and our contribution can provide the greatest leverage. We work on process, templates, or even right on the product. Contact us for a free consult to see if we can help you.
Clark Quinn has been appointed as the eLearning Guild’s first-ever Guild Master for contributions to the field.
Please browse the site for details on we help people, and check out the resources page for free articles on strategy, mobile, and more. See if you match the type of clients we can assist.